Publically accessible website running HTTP2 compatible servers

From: Richard Wheeldon (rwheeldo) <rwheeldo@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 18:32:53 +0000
To: "HTTP Working Group (ietf-http-wg@w3.org)" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

Does anyone have a list of web servers which can be accessed using HTTP2  (Mozilla or curl) for testing? Or do I need to set aside the time to install my own somewhere? Ideally they should work in both the TLS and non-TLS cases. The closest I've found is https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/wiki/Implementations

Regards,

Richard