Re: "Secure" proxies for HTTP URIs [was: new version trusted-proxy20 draft]

Thinking on this a bit more I realize that there is no need to redirect in
the case that I am describing where the proxy is in path and already sees
all traffic. In a sense the proxy wants to do an "Upgrade" to HTTP/2 for
traffic between itself and the UA. However, since some browsers do not
support HTTP/2 in plain text, it is also necessary to switch to TLS --
that's the problem I think we need to solve.

Peter