Re: "Secure" proxies for HTTP URIs [was: new version trusted-proxy20 draft]

I don't think there is anything to block http/2 on other than noting proxy
connections over tls is a perfectly sensible thing to do.

The one thing I did wonder about was whether an http/2 ua<>proxy connection
doing https:// to a http/2 server should make 1 connect per transaction or
1 connect and then multiplex its transactions on that  single stream. (I
decided on 1 connect because it minimizes the tls handshakes, but you can
argue that multiple connects allow you to better represent priorities and
windows through the proxy, etc..)

Personally I think this is an implementation choice and doesn't need
standards language, but reasonable folks may disagree.