Re: WebSocket over HTTP/2.0

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 10:39:48 +1100
Cc: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>, Yutaka Hirano <yhirano@google.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
I've created an issue to track this, since we haven't done so explicitly before:
  https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/386

I'd like to have a *brief* discussion about it in London, so that we can come to agreement about what the plan is going forward.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/