Re: Server Push -> Cache Push?

So, we've always talked about pushing into the cache; presumably, if you push something that's no-cache, it has a special state that allows it to be used once / within a browsing context, but it's still being pushed into the cache (indeed, the HTTP caching model already talks about caching things that are no-cache).

Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/