Re: Server Push -> Cache Push?

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 11:07:12 +1100
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>
So, we've always talked about pushing into the cache; presumably, if you push something that's no-cache, it has a special state that allows it to be used once / within a browsing context, but it's still being pushed into the cache (indeed, the HTTP caching model already talks about caching things that are no-cache).

Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/