Re: GOAWAY -> GTFO

FWIW, when GTFO was suggested last week at the working group, all people
present had an opportunity to dissent and I heard not a single dissent
voiced!

That said, I wouldn't conflate above PR/commit as a "popular move" as who
knows.. GOAWAY might actually lose a popular vote vs GTFO!

That said, silencing the argument is likely a popular move, so maybe the
description still fits.

sigh