Re: comparing eproxy proposals

Agreed. There are a lot of other criteria that we need to consider.
For instance, Any Node Refusal involves extra round trips between
proxy and server to setup the point-to-point TLS session, that none of
the other schemes suffer from. I arbitrarily used the GOALS section
from the Vidya draft since it seemed well thought out but we should
establish a more complete list of requirements/goals.

Peter