HTTP/2 stream state Reserved can only go to Half-Closed

From: (wrong string) 陈智昌 <willchan@chromium.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 10:49:08 -0800
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I was just reviewing our SPDY code refactoring to more closely model
HTTP/2 streams when I thought about this. Other than simplicity (which
is indeed a fine reason), is there any reason we don't allow push
streams to start open rather than half-closed, at least within the
stream layer? I understand HTTP may not have this use case, but it
seems conceivable to me that a server could want to initiate a
bidirectional stream.

Just a thought. Cheers.