Re: Interim meeting around London?

I'm in favor of a short meeting simply because our cadence of interims and
their implicit deadlines was worked well - it has provided incentives to
keep the development efforts moving. As evidence I can cite 5 requests in
the last few days for updated firefox draft -09 builds for folks to test
with. That's great - its working. keep going. regular ietf weeks don't
provide the same incentive.