Re: Interim meeting around London?

From: Patrick McManus <pmcmanus@mozilla.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 07:40:52 -0500
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I'm in favor of a short meeting simply because our cadence of interims and
their implicit deadlines was worked well - it has provided incentives to
keep the development efforts moving. As evidence I can cite 5 requests in
the last few days for updated firefox draft -09 builds for folks to test
with. That's great - its working. keep going. regular ietf weeks don't
provide the same incentive.