HTTP/2 vs. proxies ?

In message <CABkgnnX9+sf=1RmgyK498ZQwDX+tbAVinck4wpzUgTt4RyH4Cw@mail.gmail.com>
, Martin Thomson writes:

>We killed it so that we could avoid having to talk about it any more.
>That worked out well, didn't it?

I'm increasingly getting the feeling that we have people who like
the HTTP/2.0 draft and people who work with proxies, and that those
two sets are almost exclusive ?

I would be interesting to see what a straw-poll of these two
questions would show:

A)  I think HTTP/2.0 is ready for last call		YES/NO

B)  My primary HTTP/2.0 interest is proxy technology	YES/NO