Other work items

Hi Julian,

On 12 Jun 2014, at 4:55 pm, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:

> There are also other things to think about for future HTTP work, such as, in no particular order:
>
> - how to handle RFC723? errata

That’s an administrative issue; we don’t need to be in the same room to figure it out.

> - addressing the C-E/Range Request issue

That needs a draft and a serious amount of discussion on-list first; two hours in a room in Toronto are not going to move it significantly forward if we don’t have those first.

Is anyone writing a draft here?

> - enhanced discover of C-E support

Again, we need a draft. Is anyone writing?

> - common header field syntax (JSON?)

This is VERY speculative (although I have thought about it too). I-D?

> ...essentially all HTTP related topic that have come up in the past but was but aside due to other priorities.

Indeed, these things are in-scope for our WG. However, we don’t necessarily have to meet to make progress on them, especially when they haven’t yet been discussed on-list.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/