Re: What will incentivize deployment of explicit proxies?

Hey hey, there's no reason to make this personal :) I never said I
have no responsibility here. I just tried to make a funny quip that
the...more passionate factions of the larger Chromium project will be
very...passionate in their response to certain ideas. Is there a
reason you wish to make this about me all of a sudden?

Let me be clear, I in general think it's terrible to burden the user
with decisions which they are largely unable to reason about. And I
think it's wrong to expect them to have the knowledge to reason about
it. And I disagree with the argument that browser vendors must provide
all possible configuration options so users can do whatever they want.