Re: What will incentivize deployment of explicit proxies?

Le Mar 3 décembre 2013 09:09, William Chan (陈智昌) a écrit :

> I agree using personal devices would likely cause headaches. But you're
> not
> saying explicit proxies solves this somehow, do you? If so, I missed it.

Explicit auto-configured proxies allow plugging in devices which have not
been mastered by the IT department. They don't require the user to hunt
for the MITM certificate, or the pacfile that enables external
communication on corporate premises.

--
Nicolas Mailhot