Re: Trusting proxies (was Re: I revised the pro/contra document)

"What set of capabilities can
be offered to an intermediary that would induce it to reduce the scope
of its powers?"

Martin,

I completely agree that this is the direction to go in and have a proposal
that I'm running by a smaller group off list. I'll post it as soon as I've
incorporated the group's feedback.

Thanks,

Peter