From:  <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-snell-httpbis-keynego-02.txt
To: "James M. Snell" <jasnell@gmail.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-snell-httpbis-keynego-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by James M Snell and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-snell-httpbis-keynego
Revision:        02
Title:           HTTP/2.0 Intra-Connection Negotiation
Creation date:   2013-11-25
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 8
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-httpbis-keynego-02
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-httpbis-keynego-02

Abstract:
   This memo describes a proposed modification to HTTP/2.0 that
   introduces the concepts of Intra-Connection Negotiation and Secure
   Framing.

The IETF Secretariat