Re: New Version Notification for draft-snell-httpbis-keynego-01.txt

In message <CAP+FsNdj-Ng02OA8CKT11fiVBp-zYwdYH9v+-ZZ+eCLMyX3w8g@mail.gmail.com>
, Roberto Peon writes:

>Being able to run a handshake in parallel with whatever else can only
>happen when one doesn't need or want the integrity handshake, which is
>necessary for detecting a malicious filtering MITM (and yes one can never
>*prevent* such, but detection is quite important).

My impression of the average site needing protection is that they
send me 100k of graphics to wrap around the two protected entry
fields for "username" and "password".

I dont get the impression that they're particularly worried about
the integrity of the stock-photo of some smiling model or for
that matter the company logo or...