Re: New Version Notification for draft-snell-httpbis-keynego-01.txt

More of a nightmare than a challenge, but such is UI, and I thank my lucky
stars to not have to deal with it right now!

Being able to run a handshake in parallel with whatever else can only
happen when one doesn't need or want the integrity handshake, which is
necessary for detecting a malicious filtering MITM (and yes one can never
*prevent* such, but detection is quite important).
-=R