Re: something I don't get about the current plan...

Le Dim 17 novembre 2013 23:12, Mike Belshe a écrit :

> There are a million apps in the app store, and every one of them had to go
> get a cert and keep it up to date.  Why is it harder for the top-1million
> websites to do this?

Because you're not designing for the to-1million websites, you're
designing for everyone including people who think green text on pink
background is pretty and don't want their web site go down every year
because their cert expired.

--
Nicolas Mailhot