Re: How HTTP 2.0 mandatory security will actually reduce my personal security

Hiya,

On 11/15/2013 05:38 PM, Roberto Peon wrote:
> *sigh*

Sorry to be so predictable:-)

> So, Stephen, do you support using encryption or not, and can we move that
> discussion to a separate thread?

I very much support using encryption.

I'm ok with mnot's plan, if there's work done to
tackle how to get server certs for web sites and
devices, but am worried that'll not happen or
will fail to help.

I'd really liked the idea of http:// URIs via
unauthenticated TLS for HTTP/2.0 and am a bit
sad that's being punted down the road. I do
see that that's complicated for mixed-content,
maybe even fatally complicated.

I'm very very against TLS MITM proposals.

But I do think that's all been said. I hadn't
seen the scale of impact of TLS MITM called out
that way, which is why I posted.

S.