Re: Moving forward on improving HTTP's security

In message <1b327a17d9e12ce91cc536b4cbdb8586.squirrel@arekh.dyndns.org>, "Nicol
as Mailhot" writes:

>You won't force enterprises not to MITM without giving them alternatives
>to monitor their traffic, [...]

Not to mention enterprises who are mandated by law to do so:

Jails, Libraries, Schools, Mental Institutions are all subject to
such restrictions one place or another on the plant.

We may think that these laws are wrong, but this forum is not
in a position to change them.

And if we make a protocol that must be broken open to comply with The
Law, it will be broken open, even if that compromises everybodys
privacy, globally.