Re: Moving forward on improving HTTP's security

* Mark Nottingham wrote:
>Your understanding of what happened seems like it’s different than the
>other people who I’ve spoken to. Regardless of that, however, we don’t
>need to discuss every option at physical meetings; we need to discuss
>them on the list. That’s what’s happening now.

As I understand your message, the discussion is over, the decision has
been made. That is what various news media are reporting and what is
implied by your use of language like "revisit this decision". If your
purpose was not to record that the subject matter has received due
consideration on the mailing list and has now been decided and closed,
and just meant to make a proposal, then you should clarify accordingly.