Re: should tools like wget implement HTTP 2.0?

If there is only one stream, then multiplexing isn't terribly interesting,
though flow control (to cap the bandwidth or memory usage) is potentially
useful.

Users of wget, curl, etc. are unlikely to benefit when not doing mirroring
operations (though do when they do). The server may see benefit, however,
even if the user doesn't, especially in the upload case.

-=R