Re: push_promise sent after frames that reference promised resources

Me too. When a pushed resource arrives ahead of a browser initiated
resource for the same object, send RST_STREAM and use the pushed resource.

Any reason this clarification shouldn't be incorporated into the spec?
Seems an important detail to the server push implementation that we'd want
to make consistent across all browsers. SPDY proxy vendors doing server
push would appreciate it anyway.

Thanks,

Peter