Re: push_promise sent after frames that reference promised resources

On 3 November 2013 09:29, Peter Lepeska <bizzbyster@gmail.com> wrote:
> Question: if the browser issues a normal HEADERS frame GET for an object
> that subsequently arrives via a PUSH_PROMISE stream, will it use the pushed
> copy if that pushed copy arrives before any data frames arrive on the stream
> the browser initiated?

That's the browser's business.  If it were me, I'd try to reduce the
possibility the number of bytes wasted, so I'd probably send
RST_STREAM on one or other stream, probably the one I initiated since
that is likely to be the later one.