Re: Rough agenda for Vancouver

Hi Mark,

the Proxy topic is missing on the current agenda.

I would suggest to dedicate a 15/20minutes to talk about Proxy in 2.0
and how the proxy features present in HTTP 1.1 will be mapped in 2.0
for the 2.0 plain scenario but not only for it,
This topic seems to fit in the first day slot

There has been also some discussions/proposals about room for secured/trusted
proxy, this should be more for the second day slot

best regards
Salvatore