Re: Expect: + Upgrade: = ...

ok, I lol'd at that, but I'm willing to admit that the combination is
silly, and that implementations that my proxies are likely to encounter
will get it right in the vast majority of the time.

However, I imagine that many folks would get this wrong if they don't pay
attention to it specifically.
-=R