Re: Expect: + Upgrade: = ...

On 5 September 2013 14:07, Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok, I lol'd at that, but I'm willing to admit that the combination is silly,
> and that implementations that my proxies are likely to encounter will get it
> right in the vast majority of the time.

I think that it's easy to say: 'do it this way, or don't do it at
all'.  It might be easier to say 'don't do it at all', but I'm not
seeing a strong need to do so.

Note that any implementation that supports upgrade will have to deal
with the possibility that the request also has expect: 100-continue.
The real onus is on the proxy or server to get it right, (or to say
gtfo).