Re: Expect: + Upgrade: = ...

On 5 September 2013 13:43, Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com> wrote:
> That would be potentially problematic in some ways, as you really do want to
> be in the http/2 context for the response.

"That" being what specifically?

The response is sent in HTTP/2.0, but the point was that the *request*
is in HTTP/1.1.

> We could solve some of this by stating that you must not have expect:
> continue when upgrading to http/2.

Roy's point here, I think, is that expect: 100-continue has to come
before upgrade: foo, in all cases.  We could prohibit the combination
too, but perhaps there is no need.  I suspect that anyone with any
sense will try to avoid this combo anyway.