Nice

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 10:39:39 -0700
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On a different end of the spectrum that we're used to operating in for
HTTP/2.0, this is a small proposal for a header that advises
intermediaries about the relative (un)priority of requests.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-nice-00

This is probably most useful for constrained servers (I've put core on BCC).

--Martin

p.s., The title isn't a value judgement, it's a nod to the unix
utility (thanks to Richard Barnes for pointing this out).