Re: :scheme and CONNECT method

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 14:51:26 -0700
To: William Chan (ι™ˆζ™Ίζ˜Œ) <willchan@chromium.org>
Cc: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa <tatsuhiro.t@gmail.com>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I mean that, at some point, we ought to sit down and figure out a
better approach to handling this case because using CONNECT as
currently defined is really not a great fit and I'd rather not try to
just shoe horn something in with a bunch of new exception cases. If
Google has this working, please provide a detailed description on list
of what's being done so we can evaluate it.