Re: :scheme and CONNECT method

James, can you explain why you prefer deprecating CONNECT? It's a fairly
widely used HTTP feature. Browsers tunnel SSL to the origin server over
HTTP proxies using CONNECT. It seems rather bad to remove this capability.
Or do you mean you just think we should file an issue (already done) and
address it later?

Note that Chromium indeed already supports this functionality and it's been
in use in production for awhile now, at least by Googlers using Chrome.