RE: Who implemented which version of the compression draft?

MS OpenTech (Katana) implemented -01.

Fred, here’s the link to related emails on the list - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2013JulSep/0440.html and earlier  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2013JulSep/0256.html

Which suggests that it could be helpful to merge the compression draft into the http/2 draft? - https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/224

…Brian

Brian Raymor
Senior Program Manager