HTTP/2.0 -04 candidate

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 17:23:12 -0700
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Those people who volunteered to contribute to the layering work in the
SF interim have come up with something.  This includes a restructuring
of the content.

Since the changes are large in scope, we're not submitting this as
draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-04.  I've put this up as an individual
submission so that people can comment on structure, text, omissions:

 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-unicorn-httpbis-http2-00

Note: This is a proposal for the content of the
draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-04.  Please let us know - as soon as possible
- if the idea of this becoming a -04 offends you somehow.

This draft includes resolutions to all the issues on our milestone,
with the exception of two (#75: default priorities, #17: opaque data
in GOAWAY and RST_STREAM), which I plan to address tomorrow.

Now, most of the final pass is my fault (with a little help from the
github unicorn), so blame me for all the bad stuff and praise Jeff and
James for providing all the good stuff.