Re: [#156] Pushing HEAD

I had not seen mention of it in the review, my apologies for missing
that item. In the future, if there are any items like that appearing
in a pull request I am more than happy to make the additional edit
before merging the pull request. It is not my intention to ever
"sneak" anything into the spec.