Re: Project idea

Thank you for the answers!

I'm glad to hear that the spec will settle by the early summer!

As Ilya mentioned, there's a spdy module for node. Do you think that it
would worth the effort to implement a separate http2 module? Or should I
expect HTTP2 to be very close to SPDY? I know that it is based on SPDY, but
have no idea how far it will diverge from SPDY.

Regards,
  Gábor