Re: Framing and control-frame continuations

PHK,

Calling the discussion "non-sense" and arguing by repeated assertion isn't going to change people's minds. Illustrating why and how adding an overhead of 8 bytes per 64k of data -- as opposed to 4M -- is too much overhead might.

Numbers, please, not handwaving.

Thanks,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/