Re: Design Issue: Max Concurrent Streams Limit and Unidirectional Streams

On 3 May 2013 09:44, William Chan (陈智昌) <willchan@chromium.org> wrote:
> I'd like server folks to chime in, but doing this makes me feel a bit
> nervous. I feel this effectively disables the directional concurrent streams
> limit. The bidirectional full-close essentially acts like an ACK, so
> removing it might result in an unbounded number of streams.

I think that I know what you mean here, but can you try to expand a
little?  Do you refer to the possible gap between close on the
initiating direction and the first frame on the responding direction;
a gap that might cause the stream to escape accounting?  I think that
is a tractable problem - any unbounded-ness is under the control of
the initiating peer.