Re: Design Issue: Max Concurrent Streams Limit and Unidirectional Streams

As I understand the proposal, which I believe ties into the issue James
raised at the beginning here, the goal is to be able to open and close a
directional stream without an ACK, which I am nervous about as I said above
without much detail. Concretely speaking, a HTTP GET is a HEADERS+PRIORITY
frame with a FINAL flag or an extra DATA frame with FINAL flag. This means
that the request effectively never gets counted against the directional
stream limit, as controlled by the receiver which sends a
MAX_CONCURRENT_STREAMS setting, since it open and closes the direction in
the same frame (or closes in the subsequent empty DATA frame).