Re: Design Issue: Max Concurrent Streams Limit and Unidirectional Streams

I'd like server folks to chime in, but doing this makes me feel a bit
nervous. I feel this effectively disables the directional concurrent
streams limit. The bidirectional full-close essentially acts like an ACK,
so removing it might result in an unbounded number of streams.