Re: comments on draft-mbelshe-httpbis-spdy-00

I'm confused by this comment. My understanding is that multiple questions
per query does not work in practice. Also, how does the response work? If
the A record is cached, but the SRV record is uncached, does the server not
respond to the client until the SRV record comes back? Or does it stream
the records back somehow and have the client block on responses?

Patrick's explanation makes more sense to me.