Re: comments on draft-mbelshe-httpbis-spdy-00

On Wed, 2012-08-15 at 10:56 -0700, Ian Fette (イアンフェッティ) wrote:
> In this scheme, perhaps you get a SRV record that tells you
> example.com supports HTTP/2.0. Great.

I would think example.com would publish srv records that indicate they
speak service=http2-tls on port 443 which would be used to execute
http:// transactions.

It just cuts out, hopefully most/all the time, the
alternate-protocol-over-http-1-port-80 middleman we have now that
requires extra handshakes, less private communications, etc to get
bootstrapped.