Re: comments on draft-mbelshe-httpbis-spdy-00

In this scheme, perhaps you get a SRV record that tells you
example.comsupports HTTP/2.0. Great. Does HTTP/2.0 exist on port 80?
If so, although
you know the end target supports HTTP/2, you have no idea about whether
intermediaries support HTTP/2. If it's on a port other than 80/443 you can
presume that if you can establish a connection it will be to a
device/intermediary that understands HTTP/2, but experience shows we're
going to successfully be able to establish connections only ~80% of the
time. Perhaps we hope that firewalls adapt and open up whatever port gets
used, but that's stacking the deck against us already...