Re: New Version Notification for draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-00.txt

I wouldn't worry about it too much; AFAICT, the Exchange use case is one where the client and server are tightly coupled anyway, so the worst thing that's going to happen is that an Exchange client is going to interpret some censorship (again, *if* it gets deployed) as a different problem.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/