Re: New Version Notification for draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-00.txt

OK, Lauren Weinstein also agrees with you:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/114753028665775786510/posts/RKMHCtYpaeV

So I went back and pushed back on my mail expert (guy who does
mail/Exchange dev on Android), saying “problem in practice or just in
theory?” and he wrote

“I agree that in practice it wouldn't likely be an issue.  I guess I'm
using an abundance of caution criterion.”

So maybe 451 is still plausible.  -T