Re: Status code for censorship?

None. But when some ISP or search engine gets a court order saying “You are
forbidden to link to {The Pirate Bay|Anonymous|whatever}, they have a
strong incentive to be transparent about it. Now in some countries, the
censors will also pass a law saying it’s forbidden to disclose the
censorship; but thankfully, not all. -T