From: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com<mailto:grmocg@gmail.com>>
To: Ido Safruti <ido@akamai.com<mailto:ido@akamai.com>>
Cc: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org<mailto:ietf-http-wg@w3.org>" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org<mailto:ietf-http-wg@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: multiplexing different hosts on a single SSL connections

If the cert you got from the original connection matches the new host you wish to go to, AND the DNS resolution for that host overlaps with the IP of the connection you already have, then Chrome will attempt to reuse the connection.

spdy-dev is probably a better list for discussing this, since this is a SPDY implementation question.

-=R