Re: Discussion of Blob URI Scheme for Binary Data Access | IETF

I wanted to point out some shader language as an example. Is this the WG
to standardize something like GLSL into XML flow as an intermediate
solution/language? To make some things more obvious or clarification,
yes. The "urn:..." helps in HTTP headers. We've discussed low-level
scalar data (LLSD) endlessly in the VWRAP WG for pivotal data. Named
multi-parts sections (stream & blob:), something like Collada DAE that
indexes those named sections (file:), already achieves what you want,
with additional work needed to compile GLSL to XML flow (for proof first
instead of render asset as-is at "Home").

Currently, there are some copyright/patent issues that seem to make
people anxious about the above. Some try to analyze/solve it with
forced-wait states, as that is the same old "look & feel" cure for gray
goo... ☮

Wonder if there is some HTTP Header that says... "query expires upon
some-unit of energy usage"... with microseconds as default such that the
target system *secures the actual* power usage per second.

 > Expires: 1kW/s

206 "Partial Content"

--
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant