Re: Discussion of Blob URI Scheme for Binary Data Access | IETF

More honest implementation of decentralized XMPP would be the good
start. I mean honest as in avoid 0-point-botnets and more physicality to
virtualization.

Some implement streams where you have to subscribe to each one, with
hidden expectation to offload compute "payload". Some others implement
servers that subscribe to those streams to compute that payload and
combine those streams into customizable stream aggregates. When they try
to offload the "payload" again from the aggregates, they get overly
aggressive "botnets".

People have tried to avoid the botnets and go more direct to the API of
those servers and discoverable resources. That's where we have mapped
you... X

X only wants to allow Y and Z transversal with optional map of U and V.
In fact, YUV is already standard.

--
--- https://twitter.com/Dzonatas_Sol ---
Web Development, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Consultant