Re: Issue 160 (Redirects and non-GET methods)

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010 13:16:57 +0200, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
wrote:
> IE breaks the spec in fewer cases than the others, and gets away with
> it. I think that's an indication that breaking it in all cases isn't
> needed.

Agreed, but it is way more ugly than what the other browsers do in my
opinion and might cause people to avoid using POST (in favor of CHICKEN)
just because of this rather than simply start using 307 which will work
everywhere.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/