Re: [#95] Multiple Content-Lengths

As long as the browser does the right thing with the response, it doesn't matter whether the user is made aware.

I.e., if we require the UA not to display / use the response (upgrade the first SHOULD to a MUST), the second becomes irrelevant, and as Anne says we can reduce the second part to advisory text.

The question is whether there's a legitimate case for ignoring the fact that response smuggling could be happening. Given that two browser vendors already don't seem to think there is, I think this is a good direction to go in.

Cheers,

P.S. As an aside, it may be good to tighten up our language around user interaction, if we still are left with any requirements for it at the end.